Very Berry Muffins
Very Berry MuffinsCourse: Dessert RecipesDifficulty: Easy
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 cup of milk
1 tbsp vinegar
1 cup of sugar
1.5 cups of flour
1/2 cup of corn starch
1 pack of baking powder and vanilla powder
- Mix the butter, sugar and cream cheese until it’s fluffy and light.
- Beat in the eggs. Add a spoon of vinegar to milk and let sit.
- (Buttermilk) combine the dry ingredients.
- Add the “buttermilk” and dry ingredients slowly. Mix until there are no chunks.
- To make the crumble; add 2 tbsps of cold butter, 3 tbsps of sugar, 4 tbsps of flour and cinnamon.
- Crumble the mixture with your hands until you get a sandy consistency.
- Pour the cake batter into your muffin tray, add extra berries and top it off with the crumbles. Bake in a preheated 180C oven for 25 minutes.