Chocolate Cashew Pudding with a Maple Pecan Crunch Recipe
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 :
- 1 & 1/2 cups milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp tapioca/corn flour
- 1/2 cup cashew butter (or other)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- Pinch salt
𝗠𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 :
- 1 cup pecans
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Whisk milk & tapioca/corn flour together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a medium-high heat, stirring consistently, being sure to stir right to the bottom.
- After 5-10 mins it will start to thicken, keep stirring for another few mins.
- Take off the heat and add everything else in, it’s best to sieve the cacao to prevent clumping.
- Decorate as you please & scoff.
- Preheat oven to 150degrees (fan assisted).
- Melt the coconut oil in a large microwavable bowl.
- Add in the maple, mix well & then toss in nuts & cinnamon.
- Pop onto a silicon sheet/baking parchment.
- Set a timer for 15 mins.
- Turn the pecans and check in after another 5 mins.
- Repeat the process (max time required 30mins total roast time).
- Allow to cool & then rough chop.
I made this recipe and it was okay, but I think it could use more spice.