Chocolate Cashew Pudding with a Maple Pecan Crunch
Chocolate Cashew Pudding with a Maple Pecan CrunchCourse: Dessert Recipes
- 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 :
1 & 1/2 cups milk of choice
2 Tbsp tapioca/corn flour
1/2 cup cashew butter (or other)
2 Tbsp maple syrup
3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 𝗠𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 :
1 cup pecans
3 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Whisk milk & tapioca/corn flour together in a saucepan.
- Bring to a medium-high heat, stirring consistently, being sure to stir right to the bottom.
- After 5-10 mins it will start to thicken, keep stirring for another few mins.
- Take off the heat and add everything else in, it’s best to sieve the cacao to prevent clumping.
- Decorate as you please & scoff.
- Preheat oven to 150degrees (fan assisted).
- Melt the coconut oil in a large microwavable bowl.
- Add in the maple, mix well & then toss in nuts & cinnamon.
- Pop onto a silicon sheet/baking parchment.
- Set a timer for 15 mins.
- Turn the pecans and check in after another 5 mins.
- Repeat the process (max time required 30mins total roast time).
- Allow to cool & then rough chop.