Matcha Green Tea Ice Cream
- Coconut milk 1 can
- Honey to taste
- Matcha tea 1 teaspoon
- Bananas ½ pieces
- Put coconut milk overnight in the refrigerator.
- Next morning take it out.
- Wrap peeled banana in cling film and put in a freezer.
- In the morning, remove the thick thick layer of coconut cream (use the remaining water in the smoothie or porridge), add a tablespoon of matcha tea (powder) and sweeten to taste with honey.
- Mix in blender.
- Place the mixture in ice molds and put in the freezer until it solidifies.
- Before serving, mix in a blender the resulting pieces from ice molds and half a frozen banana.
- Ice will turn into dust – collect it with a spatula from the walls and bring to a creamy texture. Ice cream is ready.