- Butter 80 g
- Sugar 80 g
- Wheat flour 160 g
- Fresh mint 20 g
- 1 egg
- Send mint leaves and sugar to the chopper – in a minute we get mint sugar.
- Combine with softened butter and mix until smooth.
- Pour the flour. To interfere – we get pleasant lumps. Drive an egg. And interfere until you get a lump.
- Tear off small lumps, roll balls into your palms and flatten them with your fingers. Put it on a baking sheet made with bakery paper. Cookies slightly rise up, but will not blur. Therefore, you can confidently place a short distance apart.
- Bake for 20–22 minutes at 175 degrees until golden brown.
- Store cooled cookies in a tightly closed jar, otherwise it will instantly dry.