Bread HalwaDifficulty: Easy
6 bread slices
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1 cup water
2 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter)
1 teaspoon cardamom powder
Cashews and Raisins
- Toast the bread slices until they turn brown.
- In a saucepan dissolve sugar in water and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and ghee to the sugar syrup and mix well. Cut the toasted bread into small pieces and drop them in the sugar syrup.
- Add in milk and mix well. Simmer and let it cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Garnish with dry fruits and enjoy the bread halwa 🙂