Vegan snickers cookie dough bites Recipe
- 1/3 can chickpeas (or about 3/4 cup) – I promise you can’t even taste them
- 3 dates
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- Small pinch salt
- 1 tbsp honey or agave
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1-2 tablespoons of plant milk to help blend
- Using a large spoon, scoop spoonfuls of the dough and place a few peanuts in the center of each. Then fold and mold (you can even make them into little truffles). Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes to harden.
- In a small bowl mix 1/2 cup chocolate chips (don’t have to be vegan) with ~tbsp coconut oil and microwave until melted. Let cool for a few minutes
- Take molded dough out of the freezer and dip in chocolate mixture. Then let harden in the freezer/fridge for 10-15 minutes.
I will definitely be making this again.