Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake Skillet Recipe
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Peanut butter
- 4 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup gems
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease/line your skillet (can also use a round baking dish!).
- In a large bowl combine the egg, peanut butter, non-dairy milk, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Mix in the almond flour and baking powder and then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer to the baking dish and top with more chocolate chips and a sprinkle of salt if desired.
- Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy!
My family loved it and asked for the recipe.