- 1 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp apple sauce, sugar-free
- 1/2 cup pecans, slightly crushed
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes, toasted (opt)
- Mix dry ingredients together in a big bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in another bowl, make sure they all are at room temperature.
- Add wet to dry and add nuts, coconut and chocolate. Combine.
- Make 8 balls and shape them into cookies, place on a lined baking tray and cook for 13-15min at 160°C. Let cool before serving with a little coffee. Keep in an airtight container any leftovers.