Salad with squids, vegetables and smoked cheese
- Mini squid 12 pieces
- 8 large cherry tomatoes
- Sweet pepper 1 piece
- Zucchini 1 piece
- Garlic 1 clove
- Lemon ½ pieces
- Suluguni smoked cheese 100 g
- Parsley 15 g
- Olive oil 100 ml
- Salt to taste
- Fresh pepper to taste
- Squids are cleaned from films, washed and put on a napkin so that excess moisture is absorbed. Smoked suluguni grate on a coarse grater.
- On the bottom side of the tomatoes, make shallow cross-cut shallow cuts. Dip them for half a minute in boiling water and immediately cool in water with ice, and then peel off, leaving green petioles on six tomatoes.
- Cut the leaves from parsley stalks and chop finely, remove the core (if any) from the cloves of garlic and chop the cloves finely or rub them on a special fine grater for garlic – to a slurry.
- On the same grater, grate two tomatoes without scapes (or turn them into puree with a blender). Mix chopped parsley, garlic and tomatoes, season with half a lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
- Squids (with tentacles), together with coarsely chopped pepper and zucchini, fry in a frying pan on the grill in olive oil – until a golden grill appears on both sides, pepper and salt to taste.
- Put vegetables in a deep plate, pour them with a dressing of parsley, garlic and tomatoes, on top – squid, cherry tomatoes, cut in half. Sprinkle with grated cheese and pour over olive oil.