Salty mushroom-courgette crepes
Salty mushroom-courgette crepesCourse: Dinner Recipes, European Kitchen, Snacks, Vegetarian Recipes
2 tbsp shredded mushroom
2 tbsp shredded courgette
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp olive oil
extra olive oil for the pan
- Shred the mushrooms and the courgette. Salt the courgette shreds to get the water out and leave them for 10 mins.
- Slightly beat the eggs then mix in the flour.
- Squeeze the courgettes and add them to the mixture.
- Add the mushrooms, milk, and one tablespoon of olive oil as well.
- Season the mixture with salt and pepper. You can also add fresh herbs, e. g. chives.
- The mixture shall have a similar texture to the basic crepe batter.
- Heat a crepe pan over medium heat and lightly grease it with olive oil.
- Cook the crepes on both sides until they get golden brown.
- You can fill them with cream cheese, ham or veggies and roll them up. I have served it with a chives sour cream dip.
- Bon appetite!