Udon Stir FryCourse: Japanese Kitchen
1 pack udon noodles
1 pack green asparagus
1 tofu block
2 cups sugar snap peas
3 cups broccoli florets
1 spring onion
- For the sauce:
2 garlic cloves
⅓ cup soy sauce
2 tbsp miso paste
2 tbsp agave syrup
1 tsp gochujang
- Chop all vegetables and tofu into bite sized pieces.
- Cook noodles according to packaging.
- Blend all ingredients for the sauce in a blender.
- Now, fry your vegetables and tofu in a wok, once golden, add sauce and let reduce for a few minutes.
- Add noodles, serve in a bowl, garnish with some more spring onion and enjoy!