Parmigiana with mozzarella and parmesan cheeseCourse: Main Food Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Eggplant 2 pieces
Olive oil 50 ml
Mozzarella cheese 240 g
Tomatoes in own juice 250 g
Parmesan cheese 60 g
Sugar 15 g
Dried basil 3 g
Salt to taste
- Cut the eggplants into 1 cm thick circles. Fry the eggplant in flour on both sides in olive oil until golden brown.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes. Grate parmesan.
- Put the tomatoes in their own juice in a saucepan, add salt, sugar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and a generous pinch of dry basil. Cook about 1/3 over low heat. Then grind smooth with a blender.
- Put the eggplant circles into the towers (5-6 pieces each). Spread tomato paste on each layer and spread the mozzarella cubes. Sprinkle parmesan on the top of the towers.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 7-10 minutes.