Mediterranean Vegan Pasta Recipe
- 100g of your favorite pasta (I’d used spelt or buckwheat)
- 90g yellow bell pepper
- 80g red bell pepper
- 150g broccoli (I used frozen)
- 2 tomatoes (or half of the canned tomatoes)
- sundried tomatoes
- black olives
- 50g baby spinach
- 200g tofu (i marinated it in; soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic powder, sundried tomatoes, oregano, thyme, cardamom, black pepper, basil + some water and covered it in starch)
- smoked paprika, paprika and Mediterranean herbs
- Marinate tofu for 30 minutes and bake it at 240°C for 15 minutes or until crispy (if you’re lazy just use smoked tofu and cover it in starch).
- While that’s baking cook your pasta of choice, cut all the veggies into smaller pieces and add to the pot (except for the olives, sundried tomatoes and spinach), sautee with a little bit of water, add all the spices, spinach and drained pasta, add the baked tofu, stir and serve with sundried tomatoes and olives on top.
This recipe was fantastic!