Cauliflower Korma Recipe
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 4 medium white potatoes
- 1 large white onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1 thumb of freshly grated ginger
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 250ml vegan cream
- 500ml veggie stock
- 100g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Chop and fry the onion for 5 minutes in some oil.
- Cube and peel the potatoes, add to the pan and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and ginger and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, spices, cream, stock, almonds, agave, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for around 15 minutes until the potato and cauliflower is soft-cooked and the curry starts to thicken.
- Serve with a swirl of vegan cream on top.
I made this recipe for dinner last night and it turned out delicious!