Cauliflower KormaCourse: Indian Kitchen, Vegetarian Recipes
1/2 head of cauliflower
4 medium white potatoes
1 large white onion
4 minced garlic cloves
1 thumb of freshly grated ginger
2 tsp garam masala
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tsp turmeric
250ml vegan cream
500ml veggie stock
100g ground almonds
2 tbsp agave syrup
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Chop and fry the onion for 5 minutes in some oil.
- Cube and peel the potatoes, add to the pan and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and ginger and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in the cauliflower, spices, cream, stock, almonds, agave, salt and pepper.
- Simmer for around 15 minutes until the potato and cauliflower is soft-cooked and the curry starts to thicken.
- Serve with a swirl of vegan cream on top.