- 6oz Uncooked noodles of choice
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 can of baby corn, cut into halves
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 Carrot, peeled and cut into diagonal slices
- 1 Large onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup green cabbage, cut into large cubes
- 4 Cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tsp ginger, grated
- 220g Fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 Cup soysauce
- 2 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 Black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp sriracha sauce (optional)
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. (Do not overcook).
- Meanwhile, in a large wok or skillet heat sesame oil over medium-high heat, add onions, carrots and mushrooms. Saute for about 4 minutes before adding the cabbage, broccoli, colored bell peppers, baby corn, garlic and ginger. Saute until veggies are softened and cooked to your liking tossing them frequently. You can add a splash of water when needed to avoid burning.
- In a small bowl whisk in sauce ingredients. Pour sauce over the veggies, simmer for 1 minute. Add drained noodles and toss to combine. Taste to adjust seasoning by adding more salt, pepper or soya sauce. Serve and enjoy!