Mingrelian vegetable saladCourse: Georgian Kitchen, Salads Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Tomatoes 400 g
Cucumbers 400 g
Red onion 1 piece
Radish 5 items
Cilantro 1 bunch
Red basil 1 bunch
Parsley ¼ beam
Dill ¼ beam
Vegetable oil 100 ml
Salt 5 g
Adjika 8 g
Vinegar 10 ml
- Peel the cucumbers. Cut tomatoes and cucumbers – not too small but not large. Place in a salad bowl.
- Cut the onion into half rings and add to the salad.
- Cut the radish into thin circles and add to the salad.
- Chop parsley, coriander and dill. Add to the salad.
- Mix vegetable oil, salt, adjika and wine vinegar in a separate bowl.
- Season the salad with the resulting mixture.