Mingrelian vegetable salad Recipe
- Tomatoes 400 g
- Cucumbers 400 g
- Red onion 1 piece
- Radish 5 items
- Cilantro 1 bunch
- Red basil 1 bunch
- Parsley ¼ beam
- Dill ¼ beam
- Vegetable oil 100 ml
- Salt 5 g
- Adjika 8 g
- Vinegar 10 ml
- Peel the cucumbers. Cut tomatoes and cucumbers – not too small but not large. Place in a salad bowl.
- Cut the onion into half rings and add to the salad.
- Cut the radish into thin circles and add to the salad.
- Chop parsley, coriander and dill. Add to the salad.
- Mix vegetable oil, salt, adjika and wine vinegar in a separate bowl.
- Season the salad with the resulting mixture.
I love that it uses simple, everyday ingredients that I usually have on hand.