Classic AjapsandaliCourse: Georgian Kitchen, Main Food Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Eggplant 2.5 kg
Bell pepper 5 pieces
Onion 1.5 kg
Cilantro 2 beams
Red basil 3 bunches
Dill 2 bundles
Parsley 2 bundles
Garlic 6 cloves
Tomatoes 3 kg
Salt to taste
Sunflower oil to taste
- Finely chop the onion, put on a pan with sunflower oil, fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- Peel the tomatoes, chop, add to the pan with onions.
- Cut bell peppers into half rings, add to the pan with onions and tomatoes.
- Finely chop the garlic, add to the pan.
- Cut all the greens, add to the pan when all the vegetables are almost ready.
- Stew vegetables for another 10 minutes, salt after cooking.
- Eggplant cut into plates (8 mm), salt, leave for 10 minutes.
- Then fry the eggplant in sunflower oil.
- Put the prepared eggplants into the vegetable mixture, mix, send to the refrigerator for several hours.