- Eggplant 2.5 kg
- Bell pepper 5 pieces
- Onion 1.5 kg
- Cilantro 2 beams
- Red basil 3 bunches
- Dill 2 bundles
- Parsley 2 bundles
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Tomatoes 3 kg
- Salt to taste
- Sunflower oil to taste
- Finely chop the onion, put on a pan with sunflower oil, fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- Peel the tomatoes, chop, add to the pan with onions.
- Cut bell peppers into half rings, add to the pan with onions and tomatoes.
- Finely chop the garlic, add to the pan.
- Cut all the greens, add to the pan when all the vegetables are almost ready.
- Stew vegetables for another 10 minutes, salt after cooking.
- Eggplant cut into plates (8 mm), salt, leave for 10 minutes.
- Then fry the eggplant in sunflower oil.
- Put the prepared eggplants into the vegetable mixture, mix, send to the refrigerator for several hours.