- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup lime beans
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large shallot, finely diced
- 3-4 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1-2 tablespoons butter or oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Saute the shallot and garlic in butter or oil until translucent and fragrant.
- Add the lime beans and corn, cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and 1/4 cup water, cover and let steam for ~ 5 minutes or until desired tenderness is achieved.
- Turn off the heat and add the tomatoes, salt, and pepper.