Fusilloni with zucchini, basil and parmesanCourse: Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
A little (a lot) of parmesan
- Boil water in a saucepan.
- Cut the zucchini into half-moons and plunge 2/3 into it in the saucepan.
- Mix the basil, parmesan, a drizzle of olive oil and the remaining 1/3 of the courgettes to obtain the sauce.
- Drain and reserve the courgettes and plunge the fusilloni into the saucepan with the same water.
- Finish cooking the zucchini (keep a handful for dressing) in a pan, turn off the heat and add the pasta and sauce, add parmesan and mix.
- Arrange in a large bowl and add the handful of zucchini, parmesan shavings, a few sunflower seeds and small basil leaves and voila!