Fried avocado with crab and poached egg
- Avocado 1.5 pieces
- Nut Sauce 60 grams
- 3 eggs
- Crabs 120 grams
- Corn salad 60 grams
- Chive 6 grams
- Unsalted butter 300 grams
- Wine Vinegar 1 tsp
- Lemon 1 piece
- Salt 3 grams
- To prepare a Dutch sauce in a water bath, you will need a small stewpan and a heat-resistant bowl. Fill the saucepan with water by half and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat to low, but so that the water continues to boil.
- Melt 150 grams of butter in a frying pan over low heat, remove from heat as soon as the butter melts. Put the yolks in a bowl and put it in a water bath. Start whipping yolks with a whisk, whipping, pour in vinegar. Continuing to beat, pour in a thin stream of melted butter, beat until the mass becomes homogeneous. Salt and pepper the sauce, if necessary, make more liquid by sprinkling with lemon juice.
- Melt another 150 grams of butter and mix with lemon juice, salt and water.
- Peel the avocado, cut it in half and remove the bone. Grill the avocado halves for 2 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle corn salad with nut sauce, put half an avocado on the salad (for the 1st serving).
- Stuff avocado with crabmeat (40 g per serving) and pour cream emulsion with lemon (50 g per serving).
- Boil egg poached and lay out on top of crab meat. Sprinkle with hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with shredded onion-sibulet.