Gambas Pil Pil
- King Prawns (around 6 pp)
- Olive Oil (300-350ml)
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Sliced
- 1 Larger Red Chilli, Sliced (Seeds in)
- 1 tsp, Smoked/ Sweet Paprika
- Chopped Parsley, small handful
- Heat a good amount of Olive Oil in a saucepan over a High-Med heat, then add most of the Garlic & Chilli cook for 30 seconds, making sure you move the garlic around the pan so it doesn’t burn.
- Add the prawns, cook for 2 minutes until pink and cooked through.
- Transfer prawns to terracotta tapas dishes along with a few ladles of oil & a few more slices of Garlic and Chilli. Pop the dishes on a hob on high heat until the oil is bubbling hot. Sizzle to finish for one minute.
- Season with Salt, Pepper, Paprika and top with some freshly chopped Parsley. Serve with lightly toasted Ciabatta.