Spanish sausages on crushed potatoes
- 500g baby potatoes
- Half small jar of sundried tomatoes plus oil
- 1 onion
- 2 peppers
- Half small pack of cherry tomatoes
- 6-8 chorizo or spicy veggie sausages
- 3 cloves garlic
- Half a dozen black olives
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- Handful fresh parsley or coriander
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Throw potatoes in an oven dish, halving any larger ones. Drizzle in oil from the sundried tomatoes and stir. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop the onion and dice the peppers. Half the cherry tomatoes. Tear the sausages into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Blitz the sundried tomatoes, garlic, olives, paprika and herbs in a blender. Loosen up with a splash of water.
- Remove dish from oven and partially crush the potatoes with a masher. Layer over the veg and sausages then top with the tomato sauce.
- Stir briefly without over mixing and bake for 30 minutes. Season your portion.