Soft chanterelle cream soupCourse: Soup Recipes
1 kg of chanterelle
3 tablespoons butter
2 medium onions
2 tablespoons flour
3 cups of vegetable broth
1/2 cup of sweet cream
Salt, fresh ground pepper
- Wash chanterelles. Cut into equal pieces.
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Melt the butter in the pan, add the onions and mushrooms. Fry at medium temperature. The frying process is continued until all liquid has evaporated from the mushrooms (about 6 minutes).
- Pour the flour evenly over the pan, stir and fry for a minute, then add the broth.
- Increase the fire until the broth boils, then continue boiling for 20 minutes on a low temperature.
- Use blender and blend everything. (leave some chanterelles for decoration)
- Add sour cream, stir, but watch out so it don’t start boiling, just keep it warm.
- Add the salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Enjoy your meal!