Quick broccoli cream soup with pecans Recipe
Rich and comforting, broccoli cream soup with pecans combines the earthy flavor of broccoli with a creamy, nutty sauce. In order to make the soup, chopped broccoli and onion are sautéed in butter before being blended with heavy cream, chicken or vegetable broth, and seasonings to produce a velvety-smooth soup. The soup is then garnished with toasted pecans, which enhance the dish's nutty flavor and add a crunchy texture to go with the creamy broth. On a chilly day or as the first course of a special meal, this soup is ideal. It is a satisfying and filling dish because of the soup's creaminess and the pecans' crunchy texture. It's also a great way to take advantage of broccoli's health advantages, as this leafy green vegetable is a powerhouse of vitamins and antioxidants. For a complete meal, serve this soup hot with some crusty bread or a salad.
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 cup of vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of pecan pieces
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a medium saucepan.
- Stirring continuously, add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir together the broccoli florets, salt, and pepper in the saucepan.
- Bring to a boil the heavy cream and broth after adding them.
- The mixture should simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender, with the heat reduced to low.
- Blend the mixture with an immersion blender or in a blender until it is completely smooth.
- Reintroduce the pureed soup to the pan and heat it through over low heat.
- Put the soup into bowls and top with pecan pieces.
Family liked it