Stuffed sweet potato with beans
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons mild olive oil
- 1 garlic
- 1 onion
- 1/3 teaspoon Pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary or thyme leaves
- 400 g black beans (with whole liquid)
- 240 g cherry tomatoes
- 150 g greek yogurt
- 1 chili
- Sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Wrap each sweet potato in foil and cook for an hour until they get soft.
- Meanwhile, pour the oil into the pan, add the chopped onion, the garlic, and the salt. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the beans with all the liquid, herbs, paprika powder, a little chili and fry them. Cover them and simmer for 10 minutes while the mixture is still juicy but no longer liquid. The sauce should be sticky rather than liquid.
- When the potatoes are done, cut them in the middle from the top and only to the middle. Fill with beans, pour yogurt, add a little more chili, pepper and serve alone or with a salad.