Penne Rigat with pork tenderloin
- Penne Rigate 250g
- Pork tenderloin 250 g
- Red onion 1
- Red chili 1 piece
- Tomato puree 500 ml
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Green basil 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Grated parmesan cheese to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Green onions to taste
- Cut the pork tenderloin into thin pieces, fry in olive oil for 7 minutes.
- In the meat, add red onion in half rings, finely chopped chilli, previously cleaned of seeds, basil, cherry halves. Fry another 3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree or finely chopped tomatoes to the pan. We salt, we give to extinguish 10 minutes.
- At this time, immerse the penne rigata in salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Drain the water from the ready-made penne rigata, pour them into the ready-made sauce, leave for a minute.
- Put the dish on a plate, sprinkle with grated parmesan, decorate with green onions.