Penne Rigat with pork tenderloin
Penne Rigat with pork tenderloinCourse: Italian Kitchen, Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes
Penne Rigate 250g
Pork tenderloin 250 g
Red onion 1
Red chili 1 piece
Tomato puree 500 ml
Olive oil 3 tablespoons
6 cherry tomatoes
Green basil 1 bunch
Salt to taste
Grated parmesan cheese to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Green onions to taste
- Cut the pork tenderloin into thin pieces, fry in olive oil for 7 minutes.
- In the meat, add red onion in half rings, finely chopped chilli, previously cleaned of seeds, basil, cherry halves. Fry another 3 minutes.
- Add tomato puree or finely chopped tomatoes to the pan. We salt, we give to extinguish 10 minutes.
- At this time, immerse the penne rigata in salted boiling water and cook until al dente.
- Drain the water from the ready-made penne rigata, pour them into the ready-made sauce, leave for a minute.
- Put the dish on a plate, sprinkle with grated parmesan, decorate with green onions.