Shrimp in gorgonzola Recipe
Shrimp in gorgonzola is a decadent and delicious dish that combines succulent shrimp with a creamy and tangy gorgonzola sauce. The dish is easy to make and can be served as an appetizer or main course.To make shrimp in gorgonzola, you'll need fresh shrimp that have been peeled and deveined. The shrimp are then sautéed in a pan with garlic and butter until they are cooked through and slightly browned. While the shrimp are cooking, a simple gorgonzola sauce is prepared by melting gorgonzola cheese with heavy cream, white wine, and a pinch of black pepper. Once the sauce is thick and creamy, it is poured over the cooked shrimp.The shrimp in gorgonzola can be served with pasta, rice, or a simple side salad. The dish pairs well with a light white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc, which help to balance the rich and creamy flavors of the gorgonzola sauce.Shrimp in gorgonzola is a great dish for entertaining or for a special occasion. The flavors are bold and sophisticated, and the dish is sure to impress your guests. Plus, it can be prepared in advance, which makes it perfect for hosting dinner parties or large gatherings.
- Garlic 1 clove
- King prawns 400 g
- Butter 20 g
- French baguette ⅓ pieces
- Freshly ground white pepper pinch
- Salt pinch
- Gorgonzola cheese 50 g
- Cream 33% 2 tablespoons
- Chardonnay 2 tablespoons
- Thyme 1 stalk
- Peel the shrimp, leaving only the last segment of the chitinous shell on which the tail will hold.
- Melt the butter in the pan, lightly fry the shrimp on it. Salt, pepper, add finely chopped garlic, fry for another half a minute.
- Pour the wine into the pan and – when it is evaporated – cream. When the cream begins to thicken, throw the same broken into small pieces of cheese. As soon as the cheese melts and envelops the shrimp – sprinkle with leaves from the sprigs of thyme, remove from the heat and put together with the resulting sauce in a deep plate.
- Cut a third of the baguette into long quarters, fry them on a grill pan and serve with shrimps.
I made this recipe and it was okay, but I think it could use more spice.