Shrimp in gorgonzola
- Garlic 1 clove
- King prawns 400 g
- Butter 20 g
- French baguette ⅓ pieces
- Freshly ground white pepper pinch
- Salt pinch
- Gorgonzola cheese 50 g
- Cream 33% 2 tablespoons
- Chardonnay 2 tablespoons
- Thyme 1 stalk
- Peel the shrimp, leaving only the last segment of the chitinous shell on which the tail will hold.
- Melt the butter in the pan, lightly fry the shrimp on it. Salt, pepper, add finely chopped garlic, fry for another half a minute.
- Pour the wine into the pan and – when it is evaporated – cream. When the cream begins to thicken, throw the same broken into small pieces of cheese. As soon as the cheese melts and envelops the shrimp – sprinkle with leaves from the sprigs of thyme, remove from the heat and put together with the resulting sauce in a deep plate.
- Cut a third of the baguette into long quarters, fry them on a grill pan and serve with shrimps.