Greek version of ratatouille with potato (Briam)
Greek version of ratatouille with potato (Briam)Course: Greek Recipes, Main Food Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
2 large potatoes
2 red bell peppers
1 red onion
1 can of tomato paste
1 clove garlic (minced)
1 jar of tomato sauce
- Cut up all the veggies into rounds.
- Red pepper I just sliced into thicker cubes and onion cut into half rounds.
- In a dish, layer the veggies.
- Drizzle on olive oil.
- Cover with sauce and garlic and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes then broil for 5 minutes.