Pork strogonoff with wild mushrooms
- 1 kg pork ham
- 300-400 g of frozen or fresh forest mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions
- 200 ml of cream
- Salt, pepper, olive oil and butter for baking
- Fresh thyme twigs
- FUCH spices
- The meat is cut into cubes and fry in olive oil. After baking add salt and pepper. Remove from pan.
- In a clean pan, fry chopped onions and mushrooms, add finely chopped garlic and thyme at the end of baking. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add pork and spices to mushrooms, as well as sweet cream and as much water. Boil and leave to simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with fresh bread or other optional ingredients.