Casserole with vegetables and pasta
- Frozen broccoli 300 g
- Durum wheat pasta 350 g
- Chicken broth low-fat 1l
- Milk 2.5 glasses
- Hard grated cheese 5 tablespoons
- Flour 2 tablespoons
- Before cooking the vegetable casserole in the oven, you need to boil pasta in broth.
- Boil for the time indicated on the package.
- Broccoli boil for a couple of minutes in the water. Boiled pasta divided into two parts. One part to put in a baking dish. Next – a layer of broccoli. Top – the remaining pasta.
- Prepare the sauce by boiling the milk and flour in a saucepan until the mixture thickens.
- Add grated cheese. When the cheese is dissolved, pour the sauce on the vegetable casserole.
- Heat the oven to 225 degrees, send the casserole to the oven for 25 minutes. When ready, sprinkle with herbs, best of all basil.