Casserole with vegetables and pasta
Casserole with vegetables and pastaCourse: Breakfast Recipes, Main Food Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Pastry Recipes
Frozen broccoli 300 g
Durum wheat pasta 350 g
Chicken broth low-fat 1l
- For the sauce:
Milk 2.5 glasses
Hard grated cheese 5 tablespoons
Flour 2 tablespoons
- Before cooking the vegetable casserole in the oven, you need to boil pasta in broth.
- Boil for the time indicated on the package.
- Broccoli boil for a couple of minutes in the water. Boiled pasta divided into two parts. One part to put in a baking dish. Next – a layer of broccoli. Top – the remaining pasta.
- Prepare the sauce by boiling the milk and flour in a saucepan until the mixture thickens.
- Add grated cheese. When the cheese is dissolved, pour the sauce on the vegetable casserole.
- Heat the oven to 225 degrees, send the casserole to the oven for 25 minutes. When ready, sprinkle with herbs, best of all basil.