- Wheat flour 400 g
- Butter 250 g
- Sugar 350 g
- Soft low-fat cottage cheese 500 g
- Cocoa 3 tablespoons
- Vanillin 10 g
- 3 eggs
- Sour cream 100 g
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Form (I have a detachable, 24 cm) brush with butter, sprinkle with flour a little.
- If the curd is granular, it should be rubbed through a sieve.
- Rub eggs with sugar (200 grams) and vanilla sugar, add to cottage cheese, also add sour cream and flour (2 tablespoons), mix well.
- In a bowl, with hands rub flour, butter, cocoa and sugar (150 grams) into crumb.
- Place a large part of the crumb on the bottom of the mold, pour out the filling on top, sprinkle evenly with the remaining crumb.
- Bake the cake for 45–50 minutes until it hardens.
- Cool the prepared cake in the form for 20 minutes, then carefully put it on a plate, let it cool completely.
- You can leave it overnight in the refrigerator.