- Wheat flour 400 g
- Butter 250 g
- Sugar 350 g
- Soft low-fat cottage cheese 500 g
- Cocoa 3 tablespoons
- Vanillin 10 g
- 3 eggs
- Sour cream 100 g
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Form (I have a detachable, 24 cm) brush with butter, sprinkle with flour a little.
- If the curd is granular, it should be rubbed through a sieve.
- Rub eggs with sugar (200 grams) and vanilla sugar, add to cottage cheese, also add sour cream and flour (2 tablespoons), mix well.
- In a bowl, with hands rub flour, butter, cocoa and sugar (150 grams) into crumb.
- Place a large part of the crumb on the bottom of the mold, pour out the filling on top, sprinkle evenly with the remaining crumb.
- Bake the cake for 45–50 minutes until it hardens.
- Cool the prepared cake in the form for 20 minutes, then carefully put it on a plate, let it cool completely.
- You can leave it overnight in the refrigerator.
Calories 326 calories per 100 grams. You can significantly reduce the calorie content of the cake due to the following: 1 – reduce the layer of dough (it turns out very tasty). Flour – 1 cup (180 grams), sugar – 3 tablespoons, butter – 100 grams, 2 eggs, and instead of sour cream – yogurt. In the cream, too, instead of 200 grams of sugar – 3 tablespoons. Do not add flour to the cream. 2 – put the soft fruit cut into thin slices (banana, peach, pear) on the first layer of crumbs. Then the calorie content of the dish will be 221 kcal per 100 grams