Smetannik cakeCourse: Dessert Recipes, Pastry RecipesDifficulty: Hard
Condensed milk 1 can
Sugar 100 g
Wheat flour 8 tablespoons
Butter 100 g
Sour cream 20% ½ kg
Cocoa 1 tablespoon
Soda 1 tsp
Eggs 2 pieces
- Beat the butter at room temperature with the eggs. Add condensed milk and whisk.
- Sift the flour, quench the soda with vinegar and add to the dough, mix thoroughly.
- Divide the ready dough into 2 parts, add cocoa into one part, mix.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Forms lubricate with butter, bake 2 cakes until tender (about 20 minutes).
- Prepare a cream for the cake: lightly whisk the sour cream with sugar.
- Cut the finished cakes into 2 parts and cut the sides. Pierce all the cakes of sour cream except the bottom one with a fork in order to better absorb the cream.
- Smear all the cakes with cream and place in the form of a cake. Spread the cream and sides of the cake.
- Cut the crumbs into crumb, and sprinkle them on sour cream. Cake put in the refrigerator soak overnight.