Fettuccine with mushrooms in cream sauce
- Fettuccine pasta 400 g
- Champignons 300 g
- Cream of 10% 300 ml
- Onion 1 piece
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Add butter and a small amount of olive oil to the pan; when the butter is melted, add the garlic (it is desirable to slightly crush it with a knife) and fry for 3 minutes, after which we remove the garlic.
- Mushrooms sliced in plates, put in a frying pan. Mushrooms fry until complete evaporation of the juice – they should already begin to fry, then add the chopped onions to them. Fry mushrooms and onions until golden brown, then salt and pepper to taste and add cream.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on low heat. Keep in mind that your sauce should not be too thick. If this happens, add some boiled water to the sauce and boil for a couple more minutes.
- At this time we send stew fettuccine in salted water to the state of al dente (slightly undercooked), you can add any other pasta according to your desire. It is better to add a couple of spoons of vegetable oil to the water so that the pasta does not stick together.
- As soon as the fettuccines are cooked, we throw them back into a colander. You can add some butter.
- Put the pasta on a plate and pour the sauce on top. For more piquancy, you can sprinkle the finished dish with grated parmesan and dried basil.