Sweet potatoes with avocado cream and wild rice
- Sweet Potatoes 200 grams
- Wild rice 120 grams
- Butter 30 grams
- Dill 5 grams
- Parsley 5 grams
- Onion sibulet 7 grams
- Chilli pepper 1 grams
- Avocado ½ pieces
- Lemon juice 2 ml
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Ground black pepper 1 grams
- Salt 2 grams
- Mash avocados, add olive oil, lemon juice and spices, mix thoroughly.
- Cut the sweet potato from the top along the length and bake entirely in the uniform in the oven at a temperature of 220-230 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- Boil wild rice in salted water for 30–40 minutes.
- Put the prepared rice in a plate, fill with melted butter with chopped greens.
- Top on the yam to put the cream of avocado, sprinkle with pepper, and finely chopped onions sibulet.