Sweet potatoes with avocado cream and wild rice
Sweet potatoes with avocado cream and wild riceCourse: Dinner Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Sweet Potatoes 200 grams
Wild rice 120 grams
Butter 30 grams
Dill 5 grams
Parsley 5 grams
Onion sibulet 7 grams
Chilli pepper 1 grams
Avocado ½ pieces
Lemon juice 2 ml
Olive oil 20 ml
Ground black pepper 1 grams
Salt 2 grams
- Mash avocados, add olive oil, lemon juice and spices, mix thoroughly.
- Cut the sweet potato from the top along the length and bake entirely in the uniform in the oven at a temperature of 220-230 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
- Boil wild rice in salted water for 30–40 minutes.
- Put the prepared rice on a plate, fill it with melted butter with chopped greens.
- Top on the yam to put the cream of avocado, sprinkle with pepper, and finely chopped onions sibulet.