A super light and zesty summer pasta bowl. Dead easy to make and ready in no time. Perfect midweek scran.
- 100g low-fat soft cheese with herbs
- 150g Greek natural yogurt (I used fat-free)
- 3 chicken breasts, diced small
- Handful each of chives, dill and parsley
- 1 heaped tsp cajun spice
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- Juice of half lemon
- 350g wholemeal pasta
- 4 lean back bacon rashers, chopped into strips
- Parmesan to serve
- Pop the pasta to cook in salted boiling water for 8-10 mins.
- Sauté the bacon in a little spray, on a medium heat till crispy. Remove and set aside.
- In the same frying pan, sauté the chicken till just cooked, then throw over the Cajun spice and garlic and stir. Stir in the soft cheese and natural yogurt and season. Add a small ladle full of pasta water and stir in the herbs and lemon juice.
- Simmer for a minute or so. Drain the pasta, add it to the pan, and pour over the chicken and sauce. Serve sprinkled with bacon and Parmesan. Lush.