Peanut Sesame Noodles Recipe
Quick and easy weeknight dinner for when you have nothing in your fridge (like me). These are super creamy, delicious, and only take about 15 minutes to make.
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 6 tbsp starch water
- 3 tbsp garlic/ green onion oil/ chili flakes
- 220 grams of pasta
- Start by cutting up the garlic and green onions. Fry that up in a generous amount of oil and optionally add chilli flakes.
- Then start cooking your noodles according to the packaging.
- In the meantime make your sauce. Combine the sesame paste with peanut butter, soy sauce and vinegar. Then add the hot pasta water and mix until it becomes a smooth sauce. Lastly add the fried aromatics (garlic, onion, etc) to the sauce as well. Stir it over your cooked pasta and serve!
- I topped it off with some more green onions.
Everyone loved it and I received several requests for the recipe.