Chicken marinated in hot spices with vegetables
Chicken marinated in hot spices with vegetablesCourse: Chicken Recipes, Dinner Recipes
Garlic 5 cloves
Chicken 4 pieces
½ ginger root
Cherry tomatoes 16 pieces
Zucchini 1 piece
Eggplant 1 piece
Sweet pepper 1 piece
Chilli 4 pieces
Olive oil 60 ml
Cilantro 15 g
Vegetable oil 150 ml
Ground Cumin (Zira) 4 tsp
Ground cayenne pepper 4 tsp
Ground black pepper to taste
Salt to taste
Fresh pepper to taste
- Cut off the excess fat from the chickens, trim the neck and cut the carcasses in half along the spine with scissors – the breasts must remain whole and covered with skin so that the meat does not dry out during frying.
- Peel four slices of garlic, cut the skin off the ginger, grate everything very finely – until the consistency of gruel. Add black and cayenne pepper, cumin, 100 ml of vegetable oil – and mix everything.
- Rub the chicken mixture with the mixture, put them in a deep bowl with breasts down and leave to stand at room temperature for a couple of hours (and if time permits, put them in the refrigerator for six hours).
- Remove the core from the pepper, chop the pepper, eggplant and zucchini into large cubes with sides of about 2 cm.
- Put the vegetables on a baking sheet or in a baking dish in a single layer, sprinkle with olive oil and remove in an oven heated to 220 degrees for seven or eight minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven, stir so that they are saturated with butter and juice, add the cherry tomatoes cut in half and sprinkle all the finely chopped cilantro leaves and a clove of garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chicken fry on a grill pan with vegetable oil – for twenty-five minutes, until golden brown, turning over periodically. Serve with baked vegetables, and use grilled chili peppers as decoration.