- 6 cups homemade or store bought chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups tiny pasta of your choice
- 3 fresh carrots, chopped
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning (dry)
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley
- Chicken bouillon (if needed)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce (optional)
- Start by sautéing onion, carrots, and garlic in the butter until onions are translucent.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add chicken broth, poultry seasoning, dill and parsley.
- Bring to a boil then let the soup simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Add tomato sauce and chicken bouillon if needed.
- Season with more salt and pepper, if needed. Bring soup back up to a boil and add in the pasta.
- Cook until pasta is al dente.
- Spoon the soup into a bowl and garnish with Parmesan cheese and more parsley. Enjoy!