Ratatouille with Fresh Vegetables (Michel Gerar)
Ratatouille with Fresh Vegetables (Michel Gerar)Course: Dinner Recipes, Main Food Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes
Sweet pepper 6 pieces
Garlic 8 cloves
Onion 2 heads
Eggplant 4 pieces
Zucchini 2 pieces
Tomatoes 6 pieces
Parsley 50 g
Thyme 2 pieces
Olive oil 100 ml
Bay leaf 2 pieces
Vinegar 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Chop the onion. Peppers to remove seeds, cut into cubes.
- In olive oil, fry the onions until soft, add chopped garlic, and as soon as the garlic gives the smell, throw 2 finely chopped tomatoes into the pan, rid of peels and seeds, and pepper. To the tomatoes, you need to add a little fresh or dry thyme, a couple of bay leaves, salt and reduce the heat so that the tomatoes are not fried.
- Eggplant, tomatoes and zucchini cut into thin slices. When the tomatoes and peppers are softened, the sauce is ready. Place a portion of the sauce on the bottom of the pan. Then put the slices of tomatoes nicely, alternating with slices of eggplant and zucchini. The number of layers can be any.
- Put the baking tray in the oven, heated to 200 degrees, and bake until the top layer of vegetables becomes golden in color.
- Just before the final, chop the parsley finely, add olive oil, salt and pepper, add 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic and vinegar. Mix and evenly spread on the surface of the finished ratatouille.