Squid Ink Pasta With Calamari And Mussels Recipe
- 400g Squid Ink Spaghetti
- 500g Calamari
- 250g Mussels
- 20 Cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 4 Anchovy fillets
- 3 cloves of garlic (sliced)
- 1/2 Dried chilli
- 4 Green olives
- 8 Black olives
- 1 tbsp of capers
- A handful of chopped parsley
- 100ml Dried white wine
- Salt (for pasta water)
- 3 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive oil
- Add EVOO, garlic, chilli into a hot pan and let them sweat. Then add the calamari, anchovies, capers, olives and tomatoes. Cover and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta by cooking them in a pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- When the calamari is almost done, add the parsley and mussels to the pan. Heat up and add white wine, then cover the pan and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes until the mussels are just opened.
- Transfer the pasta to the pan and cook in the sauce for another one minute. Add some pasta water or salt if needed. Buon appetito.
This recipe was fantastic!