- One Salmon Filet
- A bunch of Asparagus
- 1/2 Tbsp of melted butter
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp of dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp of dried parsley
- 3 Lemon Slices
- Garlic Salt
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place salmon and asparagus on a foil-lined baking sheet and pat the salmon dry.
- Drizzle olive oil and garlic salt on the asparagus.
- Combine butter, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and parsley and spread on the salmon.
- Then place the lemon slices on the salmon and bake in the oven for 15 minutes!