Salmon & Broccoli BakeCourse: Seafood Recipes
3 salmon filets
1 fresh broccoli
- White sauce:
4 tbsp flour
- Cook salmon fillets per packet instructions. – Shred the salmon once it’s cooked.
- Boil the broccoli.
- Cut your potatoes into thin discs and boil for a couple of minutes to soften.
- Prep the white cheese sauce.
- Mix the shredded salmon, broccoli and half the white sauce.
- Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Place a layer of potatoes on top of the salmon mix.
- Add half of the remaining white sauce.
- Add another layer of potatoes and top with the rest of the white sauce.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cooks for 25 mins until golden brown