Tuna and Gorgonzola Casserole Recipe
- Tuna chunks in oil – 140g
- Gramigna pasta – 150g
- Garlic – 3 cloves
- Vegetable stock – 100ml
- Gorgonzola – 200g
- Mozzarella – 100g
- Basil – 1 tablespoon
- Cook vegetable stock and gorgonzola over low heat until the gorgonzola melts and the sauce thickens up.
- Cook pasta in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta, tuna with oil, and minced garlic to a casserole dish.
- Pour in the sauce, add chopped basil, season with salt and pepper and stir.
- Cover with chopped mozzarella, then bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 20 minutes.
I would suggest reducing the amount of salt in the recipe.