Pasta with salmon in a creamy garlic sauce
- Pasta 200 g
- Salmon 200 g
- Cream 20% 150 ml
- Butter 40 g
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Greens 1 bunch
- Boil the paste, add olive oil.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces and fry in butter for 5-10 minutes.
- Slowly pour in the cream and slightly increase the power of the plate, bring to a boil, reduce the power so that the whole mass boils.
- Add greens and finely chopped garlic.
- Add the sauce to the pasta, mix and heat in a saucepan.