Thai noodle salad with shrimpsCourse: Salads Recipes, Seafood Recipes, Thai Kitchen
3 pieces of noodles
salted cashew nuts
- Boil the noodles for 2 minutes and then drain. Rinse with cold water and place in a container. You can now cut this finer or cut it with scissors.
- Meanwhile, fry the prawns in some olive oil with chili flakes, pepper and salt.
- Cut the cucumber and spring onion and grate the carrot. Mix this through the noodles. Also, add some of the raw bean sprouts.
- Add to this some soy sauce and fish sauce and mix everything well.
- Divide the noodle salad on a plate with the prawns on top and finish with some chopped cashew nuts and a piece of lime. Enjoy!