Bright flavors of pasta, crispy prosciutto and fresh vegetables come together in this fresh dish. A delightful combination of textures and flavors that will leave you begging for more.
- 8 ounces of pasta (penne or fusilli)
- 4 slices of prosciutto, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup of fresh arugula leaves
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool it down.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, torn prosciutto, cherry tomatoes, arugula leaves, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Mix the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and toss gently to coat all the ingredients evenly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.