Greek Salad With Tomatoes Recipe
- ¼ cucumber
- ¼ green bell pepper
- 1 tomato
- ¼ red onion
- Sprinkle of oregano
- 4-6 cubes of Feta cheese
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Handful of olives
- Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
- Very finely slice the bell pepper into rings.
- Slice the red onion and cucumber and half of the slices.
- Add olives to a salad bowl and gently toss with the olive oil.
- Top with the Feta cheese and the oregano.
I followed it exactly as written and it turned out perfectly.