- 250g green seedless grapes
- 1 halloumi block, halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bag of rocket salad (100g)
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 1/2 bunch of chives, scissored
- balsamic vinegar, balsamic cream and olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220C fan.
- Toss the grapes in a baking dish, place the halloumi on top, season generously with pepper, drizzle the olive oil above and cook in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, until all is well golden.
- Stir the salad with its dressing, place it on 2 plates, top with the grapes and halloumi, dot the pine nuts, sprinkle the chives and drizzle the balsamic cream above.
- Enjoy while still warm.