Watermelon & Feta SaladCourse: Salads Recipes
2 sucrines (or another type of green salad
12 scoops of watermelon
12 tsp of feta or cottage cheese
2 hearts of palm
A few mint leaves
2 tbsp of olive oil
1 handful of dried oregano
1 turn of the pepper mill
1 dash of lemon juice
- Take watermelon balls using a scooping spoon, otherwise cut into cubes.
- Take tablespoons of feta or cottage cheese and form small balls, then wrap the balls in the dried oregano.
- Cut the leaves of sucrines in half and the tomato in quarters.
- Arrange the sucrine leaves then the rest of the ingredients on top.
- Mix the olive oil and the lemon juice and sprinkle the whole plate, then turn the mill with pepper (no need for salt because the cheese already contains some).
- Serve and enjoy!