- 3 cans drained and rinsed chickpeas
- 1 can drained and squeezed artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 or 2 Roma/paste tomatoes diced
- 1 T lemon juice
- 3 T red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Black pepper to taste
- Mix dressing first so it can meld.
- Taste and modify as desired.
- Combine salad ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Chill/marinate in the fridge for a few hours before serving.